Business Services Accountant - Ballina
- Opportunity for a Ballina-based Business Services Accountant with 3+ years’ experience
- A flexible and friendly environment that respects, values and rewards your work
- Broad range of responsibilities and challenges with ongoing training and development
An opportunity for a Business Services Accountant has become available on a permanent part-time or full-time basis. If you are ready for new challenges, to understand client goals and provide relevant and timely solutions, this may be the job for you!
At Blackburn ‘ Prior, we are a modern, community-focused accounting business helping our clients to gain competitive advantage in today’s quickly changing world of work. With offices in Ballina and Lismore, we provide important tax advice and accounting services to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as self-employed individuals.
In the wake of the recent events evolving around the globe, Blackburn ‘ Prior is constantly learning and moving quickly to ensure our critical business services and tax advice are provided to our clients in an efficient manner. Our agile way of working, including our 100% cloud-based technology, enables us to offer fully flexible work options whilst being responsive to these challenges that businesses are currently facing.
Who are you?
- A natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and co-workers;
- Interested and effective in working with banks, finance brokers, financial planners and insurance brokers to help clients manage risks and achieve their goals;
- Open to being part of a close-knit team;
- 3+ years’ experience in a small to medium-sized firm;
- Proficient in using Xero online accounting software;
- Degree qualified; and
- Available 3 – 5 days per week.
At Blackburn ‘ Prior we’re always keen to promote and support work/life balance and are happy to consider applicants seeking flexible work arrangements. Get in touch today!