At Blackburn ‘ Prior we value our staff as highly as our clients. Our firm has low staff turnover, and we take great care in the recruitment process to ensure that you will enjoy your work and feel part of the business. We encourage you to contact us directly by emailing a CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
- The Partners and Managers are hands-on and you will learn directly from them every day, benefiting from many years of experience.
- We will trust you to meet and speak regularly with our clients, as soon as you are ready and comfortable.
- After qualifying we provide senior staff with a training budget and considerable freedom in how this is spent.
- We will tell you what your next stage of development is, and arrange your workload to make this happen.
- We want you to be a good accountant, but something more than that too – we will want you to develop all the financial, personal and business skills that you will need in the modern economy.
- We offer a safe, modern and essentially paperless workplace in a growing and interesting part of Australia.